Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crazy Sunday.

Hi folks!  What a crazy day.  Fortunately, I got most of my Scavenger Hunt Sunday items out of the way earlier this weekend, or I may not have completed it!











Here they are:


Camera Phone
OK, so it's not really a picture of a CAMERA phone, but I couldn't resist this picture of mini playing with Daddy's phone.  She's cute.

So, because I felt like that was kind of cheating, I took this one with my iphone.

Camera
bug and I walked around with our cameras on Saturday.  He decided to take pictures of large vans, rocks, and my butt.  No, I won't be showing you that one.
Shoes
I decided last week that I like the square crop.  I tried it out again with this photo of our shoes.
Chair
This was my first attempt at "Chair" - using Daddy of course, since the kids think he's the best seat in the house.  This photo could also be used as imperfection because 1) the whole scene in which I tried to get this shot was ridiculous and IMPERFECT.  Wiggling kids, no desire to sit, screaming, crying, now sticking tongues out, blinking, moving... 2) Blurry.  And NOISE.

So I took this one when we were playing outside:
mini uses the scooter as a chair.  She can't ride a tricycle herself yet, and she doesn't understand the concept of scooting herself along with her feet.  So, she sits with her feet up, chilaxin', while I run or walk like an idiot.
Imperfection
bug checking for imperfections.  Actually, this photo is just imperfect.  Much like the first Chair shot - so much noise (although some of that is edited in, actually...)
Just wanted to let everyone know that our normal Yummy Monday will not be posted tomorrow.  Lots of unexpected (and expected but unplanned for) stuff... and mom is under the weather, unfortunately.  I will try to put up some delicious recipes for you, but don't expect it to be brilliant.  Or witty.  




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I demand a witty and brilliant post tomorrow! Just kidding. I hope your mom is feeling ok. Great pictures! xo

Teri said...

Loving the show me how on Leggings (aka leggings out of an old t-shirt)

Sheila said...

I love the Camera shot. It's so cute.

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I love the second shot and I love the shot with Daddy!

julie said...

Great shots - I really love your creative take on shoes! :)

Cedar said...

Those are all great pictures! I love the scooter shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...