Friday, November 9, 2012

Still here. I swear.


Promise.  I haven't abandoned ship completely.  I have, however, been pulling my hair out with the mr gone.  How do you super moms do it??  Seriously?  I have a deep and abiding respect for single moms, military wives, med school widows, etc... I'd lose my mind entirely, I'm sure of it.

I DID accomplish something else this week, though.  Want to see it?

Check me out over on Jill's blog, Envirocraftiness!  I'm guest posting there for her awesome "Movember" series - in support of men's health awareness and fundraising.  (You can read more about Movember here.)  My debonair staches hold a few surprises, so hop on over!

PS.  You might need this:


Right click to download.  Resize as necessary.



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...