Sunday, November 4, 2012

Coming soon...


to a bookstore near you!


You guys.  I got a seriously exciting email the other day from my editor... that included this awesome art for my book cover!  Seriously?  Can you believe I made that stuff?  AND MORE!  

I don't know if it will take actually seeing my book on a shelf in a store for things to stop feeling surreal about this, but the cover art does help wrap my mind around it a bit.  It seems there have been a number of pre-orders from wholesalers, which is exciting in and of itself!

Just had to share, in case you aren't as excited as I am.  And now you can put an image with all my chatter.

If I stare at this long enough, do you think my mojo will come back??


*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Creative Raisins said...

That is so cool

Unknown said...

congrats! that's awesome!!

Stephanie said...

So exciting! Congratulations..the cover looks great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...