Wednesday, November 21, 2012

picmonkey to the rescue.


If you follow me on facebook, you know that picmonkey and I have a love-hate relationship.  I don't know if it's the site, my browser, my computer, or all three, but holy cow do I have issues sometimes.
But I keep going back.  Know why?  Everything else just doesn't compare.  (Although I do sometimes get really mad and picmonkey and I "take a break" and I hook up with ipiccy until we work it out.)
Last night, however, the stars aligned, or something, and I had fun with picmonkey - no swearing at my computer or anything.  Now you can use any of these free printables to dress up your Thanksgiving tablescape, food counter, buffet, side table, or what have you.  All photos courtesy of me, and are protected under my copyright.  Not to be all grumpy or anything.  But you know, personal use only and all that jazz.







and one of my favorite quotes:


Did I mention that one of my favorite holidays is coming up??  What?  Thanksgiving?  Oh... no.  Black Friday!  Make it a memorable one!



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...