Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nope. NOT condoning gun violence. Camera violence, maybe.


Hey all!  My photography post went up yesterday over on Hi! It's Jilly! where I'm a monthly contributor.  This month we're talking about:


10 tips for shooting your kids.  With a camera.  (let there be no confusion...)

So go check it out.  There are plenty of examples of what NOT to do thanks to my hooligans.

Heads up, it's bound to be a little quiet around here this week and next.  I'm recovering not only from Yarn it All! 2014 (which was epic, by the way) but also from Spring Break - which should NOT be called Spring Break since it is neither springy, nor a break for me.  It should be called Fake Spring That Feels Just Like Winter Fake Break That Feels Like Work Since There Are More Kids To Entertain And More Hours To Fill.  Right?  Anyway, I've got a few things ready to go up so I won't be completely MIA.



*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...