Saturday, June 11, 2011

YOU know how to picnic!



Thanks to all who've linked up to the "Life's a Picnic!" party!  I love looking at all that eye candy... have you checked it out?  No, wait.  Have you LINKED UP???  You should.  To make it easy, it's directly below, at the bottom of this post!  (See how much I like you guys?)  I can't wait to see what kinds of picnicky food, clothing, crafts, tables, blankets, baskets, recipes, menus, music, photos, and DIY's you have out there!  


I'm posting my first installment of "YOU know how to picnic!" - where I will feature some links from the party!  (Which is open all summer long, did I mention that?)


Today I'd like to direct your attention to a little blog called "Two Shades of Pink."  Love this blog.  (as in, I love this blog, not that I'm COMMANDING you to do the same.  Although you probably will.)  Anyway.  She linked up her AWESOME 4th of July Mason Jar Sippy Cups:




I know, right??  Brilliance!  What picnic or outdoor soiree WOULDN'T be made better with those?


But, aside from that, she recently just finished a week of fourth of July ideas.  She posted some seriously enviable stuff.  Like these Sparkler Cupcakes:




Are you dying yet??  No, wait.  Let me show you one more.  Just one more, I promise.  Then you have to go over there to see the rest.




That, my friends, is an apple pie all tied up in a super cute bandana with the server attached.  Did you notice that chalk label??? Did you???  Now go look at her pretty pictures and pin her projects.  You know you want to.


Oh, and link your stuff!  I want to feature you, too!













*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Two Shades of Pink said...

I think I may love you more then I already do. What an amazingly sweet feature! You are the BEST! And I am totally loving so many of the other linked up picnic ideas. Off to visit some.

Hugs!
Jessica

Tawny said...

Gorgeous picnic stuff! It's starting to inspire me to come up with something fabulous myself. I'll definitely link up if I think of anything worthy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...