Sunday, June 12, 2011

ATW Linky #13 - Great things come in Small Packages... and WHERE HAVE I PLACED MY BRAIN???






Is it a little sad that I totally didn't realize I hadn't posted my ATW link party last Sunday until TODAY???  Oh dear.  Someone's got too many burners going.  Or is burning the candle at both ends.  Or is burned out.  Or smells something burning or something like that.  You know what I mean.  So.  UNFORTUNATELY for those of you enjoying these snapshots, I'd like to let you know that we're taking a little tiny leave of absence for the summer.  From what I can tell we all have about a gabazillion things going on right now throughout the coming months, and the last thing we all need is another meme to stress over.


Don't worry!  It won't be gone forever!  A thousand words snapshot linky will be back in the fall! Hopefully bigger and better than ever, right?  


Ok.  So, no new title for next week.  But, Emily from Insanity Rules linked up this shot:
A beautiful clear road void of heavy traffic for her long trip home!

Anyone take your "Great things come in small packages" photo?  I wish I could link mine, because I kind of love it.  But guess whose computer is on the fritz?  Yes, mine.  iphoto has completely stopped working and I may have lost ALL of my pictures...

To cheer me up, please link your interpretations!  

Thanks all!





*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...