Friday, June 10, 2011

500 Thanks.

Well.  There it is.  I wondered if that would ever happen, and there it is.  And I tried and tried to come up with an awesome stick figure to thank you all.  You know, like I did here.  Or here.  And don't forget when I felt like a million bucks.

But I couldn't.  I guess there just aren't any words.  See?




Notice my hair got lighter - I dyed it recently.  


But there are 500 of you reading this right now, and I think that's pretty amazing.  When I hit 10 I was amazed... and now look at us!  500 VF's strong!  I blog because I love to create and I love to write (they go hand in hand in my opinion) and I would continue to blog if there were still only the 10 of us.  But you should all know how much I appreciate you - you give me a reason to push myself and to continue sharing.  So thanks.  Please accept the above stick figure as well as the following printables as a token of my appreciation:
























I think that one is particularly appropriate.






















Love him.



That one's just plain fun.




But this one?  I do believe it's my favorite.  


So thank you.  Guess what's coming Monday?  5 days of giveaways!  Yea!  I've got 5 etsy owners lined up ready to help me thank YOU.  Monday-Friday there will be a different giveaway each day and each one will last a week.  The following Monday-Friday all of the winners will be announced.  So be sure to enter!  




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve all of your readers! :)
I am wondering whether the giveaways will also be open to people following you (through bloglovin') from Europe!? :)
kisses
Cecilia

Michelle L. said...

Hooorayyyyyy and congrats, Kimberly! No one out here more deserving of eyeballs - yay to you!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

I loved the "hem" printable so much, I shared it in my Saturday Seven lineup this week! http://www.positivelysplendid.com/2011/06/saturday-seven-no-15.html

Kellie said...

love all the printables.. many thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...