Friday, October 21, 2011

Pinterest in a Pumpkin - with Jill


I'm excited to introduce a guest blogger known well around these parts... you may remember her from her CD Mini Album or her Picnik Collage How-To.  And of course her own blog, Envirocraftiness.  Take it away, Jill!

I hope everyone is having a pump-tastic week!  Thanks so much Kimberly for letting me be part of your Pumpkinspiration week! (how great is that name?!)

Here's a little post I like to call "Pinterest in a Pumpkin"
Photobucket

You'll see what I mean....

 To start us off...Pumpkin Soup in a Pumpkin!


More tastiness - Pumpkin stew in a pumpkin!

And for dessert? Pumpkin dip in a pumpkin!








Alright, that's probably enough!! lol


Alright, Jill just cracks me up.  How clever is that??  Thanks for the ideas, Jill!  Go check out Jill's blog!


*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...