Monday, October 17, 2011

Too Many Ideas. (aka Pin Addict)



I thought I would start this Pumpkinspiration out right with an invitation to check out my "Pumpkinspiration" Pinboard on Pinterest.  You know I'm addicted to pinterest.  I've dedicated an entire board to PUMPKINS ONLY.  


You'll find Home Decor ideas:
Decorating with Pumpkins - The Party Dress


Carving ideas:
An elegant floral - A Ribbon at a Time


Creepy Pumpkin Smile - Curious Bird

Painting and other Decorating ideas:
Mod Pumpkins - Curbly



Food:
Pumpkin Ice Cream - Kathy's Kitchen Journey

Pumpkin Milkshake - Our Best Bites


Food:
Pumpkin Trifle - Taste of Home

More Food:
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes - Annie's Eats


Baby clothes:
Crochet Pumpkin Hat - All Free Crochet

Pumpkin-Inspired Fashion Trends:
Fall Fashion, Hey Pumpkin - Where the Sidewalk Begins


Costumes:
Scary Pumpkin - Running With Scissors



Did I mention Food?:

Eye Candy (otherwise known as ridiculously beautiful photos):

Kid's Crafts:
Pom Pom Pumpkins - Domestifluff
Other Crafts:

Twisted Paper Pumpkins - Whipperberry


And possibly some food:
Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes - Polish The Stars


All pumpkin oriented!  I've done a lot of work collecting, so you don't have to!  Check it out! It does appear I pinned too fast for Pinterest, however... so there are some photos missing.  Hopefully I'll figure it out and fix it ASAP.
And don't forget to link up your pumpkin related projects - whatever they be - to our PUMPKINSPIRATION PARTY!


More tasty pumpkin coming up next!


LINK HERE:









*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for hosting this party and for inviting me! I'm a new follower.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming by and for the inviation to be added to your Pumpkinspiration!!! Very fun blog you have girl!!! I'm your newest "follower!" Hope you'll visit again and follow me, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...