Saturday, October 1, 2011

I totally forgot to pick a winner.



Does it help that I'm sorry?  That I realize I'm losing my mind?  That the kids are sick and I've a tickle in my throat that terrifies me because I know what's coming - by Monday at the latest?  Does it help that I make all of you feel so much better about how you've got it all together???


In any case, I'm super sorry to all of you who entered the giveaway I ran for Emily's birthday.  (You know, Insanity Rules... birthday bash... that one.)  I promised a winner on Tuesday and it is Saturday.


At least I did finally remember, right?
Without further ado, the random generator gods have chosen:


Number 9.


Her name is Mindie.  (and she's got a blog called Bacon Time, by the way)


Mindie Hilton said...

I think I would love a fall color combo maybe purple brown and green or orange brown and green, something like that. Thanks for the give away.

Email me your color combo of choice (you know, if it's changed since that comment there...) and your address - please and thank you!





*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...