Sunday, October 9, 2011

The one where I learn about TRIADIC color.

Amazingly I have not one single archived photo in this bunch!  I took them all this week!  That's a feat, right?  In any case, I'm loving the colors and lighting lately - fall is here!  This week it felt much more like summer, though.  It was in the 80's, which for October in WI is unheard of.  Literally.  I think it's a record...











Landscape
#1
I love fall colors.  But I just can't seem to capture a landscape I love.   I LIKE this one.  But... I think I like this one:
Landscape
#2
better.  I don't know if it qualifies, though.
Triadic Color

Alright, I don't mean to sound boastful, but I am seriously stoked about the picture.  Why?  Well, first and foremost, this is SOOC.  I kid you not.  Look at those colors!  But, also, I took this simply because I loved the look - then I read the meaning of triadic color on KatEye View and realized I had the PERFECT representation.  I even have the proportions of colors right!  Yea!

Black and White
bug was so excited to get his big boy bike this summer!  But for some reason he still begs K to switch bikes with him so he can ride the princess bike.
Food
Ridiculously delicious pie.  Quite low cal as well, not even kidding.  Recipe forthcoming.
Blank Space
I usually take sunset photos right into the sunset, but this time I turned around and captured it from the other way.  And I kind of love the colors. 

You can expect a lot more fall color in the coming photos!  I do love fall.





*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

13 comments:

Serendipityissweet said...

Beautiful, beautiful photos! Well done :)

Splendid Little Stars said...

lovely! I like both your landscapes. I think it's fun to look at a landscape through a screen such as in your 2nd shot. Love the bicycles!
Fall colors--magnificent! glorious!
The sunset photo has such a dreamlike quality.

Valeria said...

Fun entries. Yummy pie looks like, cannot wait for the recipe.

Donna @ Snowbound said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love the landscape!

Catherine said...

I love your peaceful "blank space" shot! And SOOC, that's so awesome! Great job this week!

Ashley Sisk said...

I'm in love with your last shot - beautiful. Congrats on taking all new photos!

Becs said...

Gorgeous photos, I love the triadic colour photo - awesome colours and amazing to get that socc. Love the b&w bicylce shot too.

Unknown said...

wow! Love your whole set- my fave is the landscape and triadic colors!!!

ashleyritaphotolove.blogspot.com

Robin said...

gorgeous!!! Love blank space...so peaceful.

Lish @ Imprintalish said...

Very nice! Your pie looks oh so delicious... and your landscape looks so inviting!

Unknown said...

Fantastic series. The triadic color shot is gorgeous!

Kat Sloma said...

Great triadic color! Isn't it awesome to see how an image impacts you, and to understand how it works with the color wheel? It's more after-the-fact often, but I love how it explains why an image works! Thanks for linking in to Exploring with a Camera.

Unknown said...

love your set.. and I am looking forward to the recipe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...