Ok. Let's go ahead and discuss that big elephant in the room. Namely the "big changes afoot" teaser that's been up in my header for over a month. The thing is, there really are changes afoot. But it seems to be more of a process than a big out and out REVEAL, you know? I've already introduced a few of those changes and I've been waiting around to do the official "grand reveal" until everything's finished or set up or what have you. And it's just not happening in a timely fashion. Basically, I do all of my html and makeover stuff myself, and we all know how punctual I am.
So I thought I'd give you the low down. The dealio. The 411. (and you are not getting jiggy with some hot rod, I don't care how dope his ride is.) Sorry... name that movie...
I'm gonna break it down.
1. New header. Working on it.
2. New buttons/titles, etc. Working on that too.
Actually, they will be much the same, but tweaked and updated.
3. Updated tutorial pages. Holy cow is that an undertaking.
4. You already know about. The etsy shop! Woo hoo! Still trying to navigate my way around that and try to ease into promoting and such. It's a tiptoe approach. Find Shop Bugaboo here.
5. The facebook page! Yikes.
6. Signed on with Social Spark. You've noticed that I'm sure. I'm being pretty selective with what's sent my way, because while making money with my blog is nice, I don't want to write about just anything, you know?
6. Well, check out the right sidebar over there and you will notice a few things right on top. Namely a RIVIT ad another from Shabby Apple. (I mean, really, how can you resist Dresses from Shabby Apple?)
Here's the thing. I've been thinking about selling some ad space on my blog for a while and it never seemed like my blog was a big enough deal. But I was approached and decided, why the heck not? Right? Basically I'll be accepting a few select sponsors - nothing that will gum up the works or make things difficult to navigate, and always things I love and want to share.
So that's that. I'm working on it, and when the to do list is completely checked off, you'll be the first to know.
Thank you for your attention.
Oh wait. Also. Don't forget to link your pumpkin projects up to my Pumpkinspiration Party! Pumpkin, pumpkins, all week long!
Ok, now I'm done.
Why are you still here? I said I was done.
I mean it.