Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm kinda sick of sick. And snow, for that matter.

Looking for the ATW linky party?  It's right here!  Be sure to add your snapshots!

Warning:  I will whine.

mini = still sick.  Which = no sleep.  For anyone.  ALSO.  This week = THIRD SNOWSTORM OF SPRING.  Need I say more?  Didn't think so.  I may lose my mind before heading out on Wednesday.  Did I say I'm going on vacation?  Oh, I did?  Huh.  Well, I am.  Just wanted to clarify that.  Apparently last weekend wasn't enough of a break.  

Um.  Would you like some pictures with that whine?  Ok.



Sunday Scavenger Hunt time again!


Time
We all agreed it was about TIME to get new carpet... and now?  It's TIME to play!
Poetry
Ok, there's a little story here.  The other day, bug asked to go outside.  I told him he could if he went and got his coat and hat, because it was chilly out and his hat would keep him warm (I added that last part because, of course, he asked "why.")  He disappeared and a few minutes later came downstairs with his pirate hat on.  "I'm ready!"  He stated, thinking nothing at all of wearing a pirate hat out to play...

Outside
I caught bug looking wistfully out his window at the snowfall, wishing it was actually Spring... he didn't notice me get closer... and when he turned around, I noticed his glasses.  He told me they helped him see better.

Zoom (or, from the car)
I noticed the very cool sky at the end of my street as we left our house.  I ZOOMed in to capture this as we ZOOMed by in the car!  (ok, we weren't really zooming at this point, our neighborhood is 20 mph...)

Isolation
None of the kids wanted to play with the lonely pink balloon...


Oh, and guys.  Seriously, don't make me beg.  Link up your snapshots!  (The Elephant in the Room)...  (You could also take a look at this little cutie who lives here...)




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

9 comments:

Cecily R said...

Oh, how I love the shot of your little pirate!! :) Makes me all squooshy about my own pirate (who isn't so little anymore, sniff!).

Off to check out your snapshot linky!

scrapinbabygal said...

What an amazing blog you have!!! And I love your son's nickname Mini Mr.!! My son is Captain Cutness! Wonderful photos- love the glasses and carpet!! I am going to follow you now!

Sabrina

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi again!! LOVE the poem for Boys! Where did you find it?? Thanks

Cedar said...

These are terrific! I love the poetry one with his little pirate hat. So sweet and a great picture!

Nicole said...

Oh! I love the pink balloon! Poor pink balloon... Boys don't want to play with it to be cool, and girls don't want to play with it to be rebels...

:) Love the carpet/Time photo as well!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work girl - I love your poem and zoom shots!

lisbonlioness said...

the only elephant I regularly get to see ix Xrated (though very funny...), so I am afraid I have nothing to link up. But I laughed my bottom off at your little bug! what a funny wee mister!!

Serline said...

Love your Little Boys photo and poem... precious!

Anonymous said...

I love your poetry Picture. To cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...