Sunday, April 17, 2011
What a week... mini's down for the count with a full-blown fever. 105 at its worst, and 101 currently. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, at least before we are supposed to leave on vacation.
Oh, did I tell you? mr's little (and I laugh when I say little, by the way - he's like three feet taller...) brother is getting married! We're heading out to the wedding and spending some time with family. My photo's going to be a but tardy today... but I'll post it ASAP.
For anyone new to bugaboo, mini, mr & me, you can click here for the back story and explanation of this party.
Last week's theme was "Go Big or Go Home." I loved all the links, and here they are (there were only 4):
Go Big or Go Home
Despite what she says about her kids having "big noggins" they sure are cuties!
This? This is a lot of work. And a warm and toasty winter.
I know it's horrible, but I just could not help but crack up at the look of devastation on this poor boy's face!
Coolest (GIGANTIC) art project you have ever seen. Seriously.
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up! I love looking over everyone's snapshots. If you were a favorite, don't forget to grab a button!
And now, on to this week's linky!
Our title this week was: "The Elephant in the Room."
Here's my interpretation:
1. Link as many photos as you like - you can put them in one post and link once or put them all in separate posts and link them all. It's up to you.
2. You are strongly encouraged to use the title as a prompt for snapshots this week. However, if you can't, you can't. Linking up archived photos will NOT be frowned upon.
2. You don't need to follow me, but you do need to display the "a thousand words" button proudly. You can find it on the left sidebar.
3. Visit loads of people and comment.
4. By linking up you're giving me permission to include your linked photo in any features I do in the future. I will never link to your other photos, just the one you put in the linky.
5. Be sure to come back next week!
Next week's title: "Til the Cows Come Home."
Check back to link your versions, see my version
and view the features from this week's linky.
This party goes from Sunday morning until Tuesday night.
If you have ideas for future titles, please leave a comment or shoot me an email. Thanks!
*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!