Friday, April 1, 2011
I hope you've been getting all kinds of great ideas for your yarn stash over the last two weeks! If you need even more ideas, make sure to check out the "Yarn it all!" Linky Party.
Last Friday I posted a roundup of kid-friendly yarn crafts, and I didn't want to leave anyone out. So tonight I present:
A roundup of yarn just for YOU!
Decor and Stuff
1. Wool Yarn Felting; Creative Jewish Mom - You've seen felted creations before, I'm sure. Have you ever felted yarn?
2. Yarn Flowers; Maker Faire - Such a cute take on flowers!
3. Yarn Ball Ornaments; Crafty Crafty - Wish I'd thought of this at Christmas time...
4. Spring Table (With yarn-wrapped eggs); Thrifty Decor Chick - What a beautiful Easter display. You should see the whole tablescape.
5. Textured Ball Garland; Two Shades of Pink - I LOVE these. Those rosettes are totally yarn. Yeah.
6. Braid and Bun Yarn Wreath; Homework, etc. - She didn't have a wreath form so look what she did instead! I know, right??
1. Cotton Ball Bracelet; Infarrantly Creative - These are just adorable. I like them way more than plain beaded bracelets.
2. Summer Fun Yarn Headband; L&B Yarn Co. - Those bright colors have me thinking WARM WEATHER!
3. Dorset Button AND,
4. Dorset Button Brooch; Craftypod - I'd never heard of dorset buttons, but aren't those great??? I will seriously have to try them.
5. Pom Pom Key Chain; Mary Janes and Galoshes (seen on Infarrantly Creative) - You know I love pom poms.
6. Contortionist Cuff; Kootoyoo - Technically I do believe there is crocheting involved, so it may be more Mandy's speed, but I couldn't resist. How cool is this cuff?
A Good Idea:
Yarn Case; Martha Stewart Crafts
Hello? I needed this two weeks ago. My children are so enthralled with my yarn, not only have I had to stop my son from entombing mini like a mummy, but I do believe I may save myself some money and just buy them each a skein for Christmas.
If you see yourself on here, I'd love for you to take a feature button!
*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!