Saturday, April 23, 2011

You're kind of a big deal

Last Saturday I introduced my brand spanking new idea of featuring those of you who have made some of my stuff.  Feature people who use my tutorials??? Novel, I know.


Continuing on in that vein, today I'd like to give a shout out to Plain Jane Boutique.  Looooooong ago, I got a comment from her letting me know she'd used my Toddler Watch tutorial


to make several of her own watches.  (These are otherwise known as Paleoliths.)  (Please tell me you understand that joke.)  (I may just be the nerdiest crafter out there.)


Here are hers:




Adorable right?  






Remember to let me know if you've gotten any inspiration from a project, tutorial or recipe here on bugaboo!  If you have, I want to see it!  (And feature it, too!)


*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

lisbonlioness said...

If you are trying to say that they are paleolithic because nobody (other than cavemen and -women) use watches anymore (ugh, me cavewoman, me haz watch!), I get it. Otherwise, I must be less of a nerd than i thought I was! Darn.
I love both versions of the watches. What a fun idea, they must have escaped me when I started reading your blog backwards. Silly me, now I'll have to make my own! (yes- MY own, I find this way too cool to waste it on the wee ones who won't appreciate them as much as I will :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...