Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We're going for QUALITY...

Alright, I know I'm due to show you more tutorials from the Christmas presents I made.  And I will.  But not tonight.  MAYBE tomorrow... we'll see if I'm still alive.


See, the thing is folks, audition pieces for So You Think You're Crafty are due.  Tomorrow (possibly today if you are reading this tomorrow...) and I, of course, have saved a few things until the last minute, which is pretty much my MO, right?  But not really a good idea.


Therefore, this post is to inform you that... well... I stink.  I have nothing to show you.  No, no.  Not true.  I have lots of things I've done, but nothing I've photographed, and while the thought did cross my mind to take that little t-shirt skirt I just made mini and snap a quick photo and throw it on up here and be all, "hey, I made this!" I slapped myself straight and told me, "Hello!  Quality NOT quantity, yo!"  OK, maybe not the yo.  I don't really talk like that in real life.


So why am I writing this then?  Just to let you know I miss you.  And I will return soon.


AND, to tell you that I am dusting off those little Pages up there.   I've undertaken the daunting task of updating my seriously NOT updated Pages.  All of them.  Which is cool, because you'll be able to find the tutorials more easily.  But NOT cool because I hate html and furthermore, do I really need more tasks on the to do list right now???  ANYWAY, I have currently only gotten one of my tutorial pages all updated, so if you want a sneak peak at what they'll all eventually look like, click on the page "tut"-ing my horn (get it?  Get it??)  Once there, click on the first button, "taking a craft at it." (get it???)  You'll see some pictures, like this:


plus MANY, MANY more!  And links, too.


Just bear one thing in mind, please.  Many of these tutorials are from a very young blog age.  As in pre-cool camera age.  So the pictures stink.  But I included the tutorials anyway, because I still like the IDEAS presented.  Don't judge me because of my blog illiteracy in the beginning, k?









*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Stephanie Thigpen said...

The candy corn and balloon (I think they're deflated balloons?) wreathes are AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Quality not quantity is a great philosophy and I, as a fellow blogger, agree wholeheartedly!

Deidre said...

You're auditioning??? YAY! Good luck!!! But get ready my dear.... it's craziness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...