Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Printable CUTENESS!


 You’ve probably seen all of the adorable Valentine Printables around lately.  I LOVED this one, made by Jamie on C.R.A.F.T. Especially the gray/white/red.  
The fact that I loved it, combined with the fact that mini can’t tell me she loves ME (yet), led me to create this:

Hee hee!
When we got our 3-in-1 printer, it came with a PhotoSuite software package that I had no clue had so many features!  Apparently, once you upload a photo, you can open it using the “create” tab and make all kinds of cool things like CD labels, banners, cards and IRON ONs!  It was a good thing I discovered that, too, because until I did I had NO IDEA how I was going to reverse the image from C.R.A.F.T.  Turns out, I didn’t have to because my hp PhotoSuite did it for me!
Now she doesn’t have to say it.  She can wear it!


And just so you know how fun photo shoots are with the kiddos, I thought I’d leave you with some out takes:
She hates this headband.  That’s why it’s not on in the “real” photo.


 She calmed down for while but, now she’s getting cranky again...

Aaaaand she’s lost it.

Oh, the world is ending!

But the onesie is still cute!






*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE it! great job :)

Christina said...

Awww it's so cute...and the model is even cuter! I love seeing what happens with the "behind the scenes" crying

Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!

Mandy said...

Very cute idea! Poor little thing wasn't so sure though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...