Thursday, February 3, 2011

Some (kind of lame) administrative type stuff.





  • It was brought to my attention that some of my buttons weren’t working.  Like MY button (the one you guys all put on your blog to let everyone know you hang out with me.  The one that makes it look like you have black, curly hair and are my best friend.)  I have now fixed that button.  Just in case you wanted to know.  Furthermore, the buttons I have posted permanently down below are buttons for link parties I frequent.  I do not post every single post to every single party, but close.  They are all cool blogs you should check out!  And now that I fixed all of THOSE buttons so they actually work, you can!  Woo-hoo!  (Sorry to any party hosts I may have inadvertently NOT linked back to through my ignorance).
  • I have learned through many different “blogger info” type posts from other bloggers that no one likes word verification for commenting.  I personally have resisted getting rid of it because I seem to be a SPAM MAGNET.  BUT, because I love hearing from everyone so much and want to make it really easy for you all to make me feel loved, I turned off the verification this week.  And lo and behold was inundated with spam.  Is this a normal thing?  Does it happen to you?  Sheesh.  So I turned on my comment moderation thingy.  Just to let you know.  Hope it helps us both.
  • I am currently working to update all of my buttons/menus/links/pages/BLOG.  I generally put this off for way too long because html gives me a headache.  BUT soon, all other buttons will be updated and working too.
  • I will be starting to regularly feature those of you who let me know you’ve made absolutely anything even remotely inspired by any of my projects - this includes recipes, crafts, sewing, and um, anything else applicable. (?) So, if you’ve done anything, let me know so I can put you in a post!
  • T minus 3 days and counting until mr’s return.  Can I put us all in hibernation mode until he gets home?
  • I am freezing.  It is 8 degrees with wind chill and for some reason (humidity and gusts up to 22 mph?) it feels like 60 below.  And I need chocolate.  Please send some.  Ok, that’s not really administrative, but I thought you should know.





*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...