Monday, February 28, 2011

Oh my gosh.

Guys, the voting is up over at So You Think You're Crafty.  You have to go check it out.  And vote.  I'd say, "Vote for me!!"  in a desperate plea, but I can't.  Submissions are anonymous.  So, you know, vote for your favorite and I'll just pray it's mine.  


Go on, go do it!


(I left you enough links, you should be able to find it.)






(Oh, and be sure to enter my blogiversary giveaway, too.)




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Bree said...

GOOD LUCK! I voted, and I have a sneaking suspicion of which craft might be yours (and happens to be the one I voted for), but I can't wait to find out for sure!

Unknown said...

okay, you show me yours and i'll show you mine.
then we'll vote for each other.
ahhh...maybe that's against the rules.
dang it.

Robin Ange said...

Yeah! congratulations on being one of the contestants.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...