Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sleep tight...

I've really got no excuse, but man, am I tired.  One possible explanation is that today was our annual children's program at church - when all the kids in our church sing songs and present a scripted talk about what they've learned in their Sunday school class throughout the year.  It's kind of a big deal, and I've mentioned before I am part of a three-woman team in charge of all these kids - I happen to be the part of the three woman team who writes the program and puts it all together... so there's been a certain amount of stress around here lately.  And a certain amount of late nights writing, re-writing, printing, copying, arranging seats, labeling, putting folders together... blah, blah... you get the idea.  In any case, I can breath a sigh of relief that it's over now.  Until next October.  And I am definitely going to bed early.  That said, here's some photos!  Go over to Ramblings and Photos to see more!  Not pumpkin related, because, well, I'm just not that creative, but the pumpkin insanity continues tomorrow!


Words
Would you believe that I have no photos of words at all - even in my archives?  None.  So I opted for this one... because this kid?  He's wordy all right.  He's got plenty of words for all occasions.  Here he is looking particularly contemplative.


Under
Apple pickin' time!  That's a tiny Skinny Mini under the apple trees.

Orange
Oh, did I mention I have a thing for sunsets lately?  There's something about all those colors... 

Fly
Little mini likes to FLY in those swings - you can't push her high enough or fast enough!  And she just laughs and laughs...

Always Look on the Bright Side
 What does this have to do with the prompt?  Really, I don't know for sure, but I thought of this song.  And that song relates to looking on the bright side - or more specifically, how we can BE the bright side for someone else.  And isn't that exactly what a lighthouse is?  




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

6 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

This set is brilliant - love those first 3 shots!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love you words photo and the orange sunset is beautiful.

B E C K Y said...

gorgeous! Love the shoes :)

Anonymous said...

These are lovely photos...so nicely capturing the prompts and so nicely edited. Can't wait to see more.

Raymonde said...

Love your set, arty quirky comes to mind.

I also love how you describe yourself. Nice to have stumbled on your blog through SHS.

Have a beautiful week.

www.everydayiwalkwithyou.blogspot.com

Point & Shoot said...

what a great set...I absolutely love the Under shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...