Sunday, August 5, 2012

What do you want for your birthday?


Instead of a birthday wish-list, I've got your birthday GIFT list!  I've rounded up a neat little package of birthday make-it-yourself ideas.  Not sure what to get the brother who has it all?  The mama you owe everything to?  The "not quite adult but not at all a child" nephew?  Look no further!

Guaranteed no-fail gifts for all ages - I promise.  I only listed those things I'd give my own family!

Pocket Watch Photo Album - The Mother Huddle
Old-Fashioned Camp Stool - Matt on Design Sponge
Chocosaurus Rex Jars - Hot Polka Dot
lego belt - Delia Creates
Comic Book Geek Coasters - Man Podger David on Mod Podge Rocks!
Rootbeer Sampler - Homemade By Jill


Cherry Sugar Scrub - Seven Clown Circus
My Favorite Things - My Sister's Suitcase for Positively Splendid
Hoop Handled Purse - Delia Creates
Shrinky Dink Rings - Planet June Craft Blog
Drape front Cardigan - No Big Dill on luvinthemommyhood
Pom Pom Cowl - Purl Bee
Zipper Pouch - Everywhere Orange
Distressed Canvas Art - Delia Creates


Princess Peg Dolls - A Girl and a Glue Gun
Superhero Peggies - A Girl and a Glue Gun
Petite Purse - Sew4Home
Felt Alphabet Mat - Oopsey Daisy
Wipe Down Apron - Ruffles and Stuff
Quiet (Flip) Book - Artsy Fartsy Mama
Felt Cake and Decorations - She Wears Flowers
Car Activity Shirt - Twin Dragonfly Designs
Monster Art Tote - Hideous, Dreadful, Stinky
Marble Maze - Lilla a

Now go make someone's birthday awesome!


For more birthday gift ideas, be sure to check my "Gifts for all Occasions" pinterest board!


*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...