Thursday, August 2, 2012

Three "Anyone" Gifts - Jamie from C.R.A.F.T


There's no way you DON'T know my guest post-er - she's the brains behind C.R.A.F.T. !  She's guest posted before, and she never ceases to amaze me with her awesome and FRUGAL decorating, gift, organizing and artistic ideas!  Without further ado, I will let Jamie share some gift ideas with you - I call them "anyone" gifts, because honestly, ANYONE could make these, and almost ANYONE would love to receive them!
***

Jamie from C.R.A.F.T.
I blog over at C.R.A.F.T., where I Create Really Awesome (mostly) Free Things (it's a nifty little acronym) for your home (junk drawer organzier), wardrobe (pillow case skirt), kitchen (jalapeno hummus), and kids (dot painting)! I'm super excited to be guest posting on Bugaboo, Mr., Mini, and Me! Today, I am sharing 3 fun, simple, homemade gifts...
This is a great gift idea for anyone who loves puzzles... It's a puzzle cube!

This quirky gift is perfect for a college kid or a spunky new neighbor... It's a dino planter!
handmade dino planter


And the 3rd handmaded gift I want to share could be for Mother's Day, a grandparent birthday, or even a neighbor... aren't the tiny poloraid magnets for the fridge adorable?
polaroid magnets
Fun and easy, right? If you like the puzzle cube, dino planter, and magnets... check out more C.R.A.F.T. projects, many can be used as gifts!

***

Thanks, Jamie!  Love her fabulous ideas.  If you're looking for party ideas, she's got a ton of those too.  So go check it out!








*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

thanks for sharin girl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...