Yep! It's another round-up! I might have to have a round-up of my round-ups, there are so many and - thanks to a ton of talented people - so many awesome ideas you don't want to miss! Today's focus (if you couldn't tell from the title) is CHRISTMAS! I personally LOVE Handmade Christmas. I love it so much I generally look for random people to make presents for. Then I leave it all until the last minute and swear I'll never do that again.
Well, now we have a roundup of ideas in August, so no excuses!
A roundup aptly named:
Because "50 age and gender appropriate, categorized for your convenience, rock your socks, show-stopping Christmas Presents" wouldn't fit.
1. Jello PlayDough - Modern Parents Messy Kids
2. Knit Jammies From Sweaters - Corduroys Closet (All I can say is: genius.)
3. Monster Dolls - Twin Dragonfly Designs
4. Bear from a Sock - the meta picture (I swear, anything made from a sock is about 10 times cuter than its non-sock counterpart.)
5. Simple Snuggly Baby Blanket - Prudent Baby
6. Puzzle Photo Frame - Love Them Madly (Why didn't I think of this?)
7. Knit Baby Turban - Pickles (Holy adorable! Arg. Now I have to have another kid...)
8. No Knit Snuggly Hat and Mittens - Martha Stewart
9. Felt Sandwich Button Game - Therapy Fun Zone
2. Magnetic Dot-to-Dot Book - Creating Sarah
3. Story Stones - Poppit's Cupboard
2. Sunkissed Apron - Everyday Celebrations for Moda Bake Shop
3. Big Bow Placemat Clutch - blue-eyed freckle
4. Homemade Vanilla Extract - Zoe Bakes (Perfect for the girl who loves to bake!)
5. Bath Fizzes - Martha Stewart
6. Macrame Bracelets - Honestly...WTF (macrame, it's not just for hanging plants anymore.)
7. Bobby Pin Set - A Homemaker's Journal
8. Glass Hurricane - 320 Sycamore
9. Wood Mounted Photo - The Winthrop Chronicles
10. Facial Scrubs (10 different recipes!) - Sassybella (You could make a whole little pampering kit with different kinds!)
2. Personalized Porcelain Plate - Show Tell Share
3. DIY Cookie Cutter Kit - come on, ilene! (personalize it for the recipient!)
4. Hot Cocoa Mug - Spoonful (pair it with the **Hot Cocoa Spoons from Simply Designing!)
5. Globe Bowl - bhg (perfect for someone who loves to travel, but also great for anyone who loves unique decor pieces in their home! You could even gift it with Christmas-y items inside the bowl - glass ball ornaments or candy canes or the like.)
6. Pocket full of Love - Curly Birds (give a jar of these to a neighbor or friend with instructions on how to use them with their family!)
7. Easy Chocolate Truffles - Homemade Gifts Made Easy
8. Printed Candles - Instructables (imagine them printed with your favorite Christmas Carol!)
9. Fortune Cookie Neighbor Gifts - A Girl and a Glue Gun
And there you have it. Christmas is right around the corner. So get cracking!
For more Christmas gift ideas, be sure to check my "Gifts for all Occasions" pinterest board!