Monday, August 23, 2010

Playing photographer

I'm playing photographer once again!  I took a photography class in high school (back when there was no budget for that kind of thing and we met in the physics classroom and used a closet for a makeshift dark room) and I've really enjoyed it ever since.   And while I don't consider myself a real photographer, I take entirely too many photos.  I can't help but want to capture moments, stories, beauty, emotion, file it away and save it up as an imprint of my life.  Here's a glimpse into our last week...

Leading Lines
 at our neighborhood zoo


Something Comfortable
the most comfortable place I'm aware of.  (I believe I mentioned how much I love his arms?)


Feet
Just chillaxin' on a stroller ride


Sight
Yep, that's me in there...


Sweet
well, after the mood shot last week, I thought I should portray this side of them too


You should join the party next week at Rambling's and Photos.  You can check out the scavenger hunt items here. 



And this week on i heart faces, the challenge is "beach fun."  It's been a while since we've gone to the beach, but I've been wanting to connect with i heart faces for a long time, so I dug out this photo - an oldie but goodie. 
While we were living out in UT, we spent an entire summer back here by my family because of an internship.  We spent some time on one of the largest freshwater lakes in the world and although it was cold, we had tons of fun building awesome castles and having battles!

Come over and add yours!




7 comments:

Tripps said...

feet shot also doubles as comfortable...hehe. love the sweet shot!

Zoe said...

I love the sweet photo! So cute! And the leading lines photo is great too.
If you're going to put pistachios on pancake, mix them with a little bit of brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Yum!

Holly said...

Love both entries!! ;D

Charmaine Poulin said...

Beautiful shots!!!! Love the leading lines & the sweet!!! It's so wonderful when they show love towards each other!

Ashley Sisk said...

Your scavenger hunt items are great - I love the last shot...something about black and white always sucks me in. Great work this week!

Jill said...

Love the scavenger hunt photos. I think I'll need to start participating to improve my photography skills!

Unknown said...

Incredible photography ... I could actually count the # of hairs on your husband's arms (but I won't).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...