Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why I don't like Water Droplets

Which could also be entitled: "I need to stop waiting until the last minute to take some of these photos."  I so want to take some of those AWESOME water droplet close-ups... and my camera (which is just a P&S - a good P&S, but a P&S nonetheless) just won't do it.   This isn't the first time I've tried, but I had to go to my archives for a decent shot.  Of course, it may have worked out better had I not waited until tonight to capture a water droplet.  Hm.  May have to work on that.

So, here's what I have for Scavenger Hunt Sunday at Ramblings and Photos:

Miniature:
Wonder why her nickname is mini?  Because she's a miniature version of me...  and she's tiny.  And she's cute.  OK, I admit I didn't take this picture, mr did, but I edited it, so that counts, right?

Water Droplet
the archived droplets.  They aren't even in motion.  Blah.

Bedhead
This girl has the most amazing bedhead for having so few hairs.  Well, actually, it looks like this whether she just got up or not...

Colorful
We went on a little hike at a state park on Saturday and saw very few colored leaves on the trees - much to my sadness - but I did discover some nice ones on the ground.
 Eyes
I like the contrast in this one, the fact that it shows off his curly hair AND that it focuses on his eyes without - as my husband puts it - my overly predictable close-up shot.

 Look at the other hunters and join the hunt next week!





At Trendy Treehouse, the theme is blue.  I took this at a field down the street from my house as the sun was starting to set.


You can see the other entries here:

ShutterLoveTuesdays




iHeartFaces had the challenge of Chalk this week.  Here's a cute little shot of my adorable niece drawing in my driveway.

Go here to see other chalk interpretations:




8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww. Your niece is adorable. I especially love the bed head. Adorable!

sls said...

Cute! :)

Zoe said...

I love the colourful photo! I had the same troubles with water droplets with my p&s. Yours came out nice though!

Melissa said...

I really like the eyes photo.

Charmaine Poulin said...

I really love the bedhead photo!!! Sooo sweet!

Ashley Sisk said...

Love your scavenger hunt photos...especially the eye shot - something subtle and dramatic about it. And the colorful picture...makes me even more excited for fall! Have a great week.

MPE by Irela said...

Great colors....great shot. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the blue shot the colors are so bold. Great photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...