Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm not above shameless self promotion.

OK, I'm just super stoked.  Remember when I roused myself out of my pain killer induced stupor to post my August Photo Hunt Challenge 2010 Photos?  


Well, voting is currently in progress, and of the few that have already been narrowed down by the judges, two of my photos have made the cut!  Soooo, you can go over there and vote for me!  OR you can vote for some other people, if you like their photos better.  Because, you know, I'm not going to beg for your vote or anything.  But, I will tell you where to go to show THREE people some love.  Because you get to vote for your favorite three photos!  


The two photos that made it thus far are my "Flag" and my "Culture/Ethnicity".


Thanks for checking it out, and enjoy perusing some neat photos!  




EDITED:  Also, you can check out "macros/close-ups" to see mini's cute little mug...  



2 comments:

Mandy England said...

I voted for you! [and genuinely think that yours are the best :] Do they do a photo challenge every month?

Charmaine Poulin said...

Ha! I've made it for a couple too!! And was going to do a similar post! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...