Friday, September 17, 2010

Kind of tooting my horn. Sorry.


Back when I first shamelessly toted my "photographical merits", the finalist results were only in for about four of the categories.  I realized after a few more went up that I should hold off on shameless self promotion until ALL the finalists for ALL the categories were chosen - then I could beg you to head on over there with a list of any and all of the categories I made it into.  
OK.  So, much to my amazement and excitedness (see above photo), my pictures were chosen for almost half of the categories!  The following are links to the categories so you can just click and go right to the voting.  As I said in my last post, I’m not going to actually beg you to vote for me, because... well, just putting this up is enough of an advertisement for myself.  But I will tell you to go take a look because there’s some really great photography posted over there.  You can vote for three of your favorite photos in EACH category (and there are 11 other categories than the ones I listed here that you can vote for too).  So go make someone’s day.    You can vote up through the end of the month.
Butterflies 


2 comments:

thepunkrockmom said...

Congrats! But I'm not surprised, your pix are awesome!

Also, the button was broken for your photo challenge award this week, but I've gone back and fixed them all now. So if you want you can go grab the new one that works! Sorry about that! :)

<3MaryAnne

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the nominations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...