Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Marble Valentines!


I've finally done it!  I've had an original valentine idea!  I think... don't burst my bubble if I'm wrong on this one, ok?  Just let me live in blissful creative ignorance.
I snatched up a big bag of marbles on my quest for cute dollar store valentines, not sure exactly how I'd put them to use, but I'm pretty happy with the result.

You'll need a stapler, double sided tape, a clear celo bag (you CAN buy at the dollar store), marbles and the printable cards.

And with just those materials, you could make 10 valentines - or more!  So you could spend as little as $2 on a whole classful of valentines!  AND they're original!  AND they're cute!  AND they're actually fun to play with!


Okey doke.  I decided to place 5 marbles in each bag (hence the 10 valentines per one big bag of marbles.  Obviously you can decide how many to put in each bag and create more or less valentines accordingly.  Then I simply created the valentines as per The Method.  You know the one.

And there you have it!

If you have a small class or are only making these for a few kids of your own, you could attach a card to the entire bag of marbles, with instructions on how to actually play - which would be totally fun.

And, of course, I've got some printables for you.
marble valentine turquoise green and navy photo marbles2_zps7air54bw.jpg
marble valentine green orange and navy photo marbles3_zpsdeorx7rw.jpg
marble valentine pink and navy photo marbles4_zpstd8lmdn3.jpg
marble valentine pinks photo marbles6_zpse3n9ma8c.jpg





















marble valentine coral and navy photo marbles1_zpsuqu68lbf.jpgmarble valentine traditional photo marbles5_zpstmyimy8o.jpg




























This post is part of a series about Dollar Store Valentines!



dollar store valentines photo dollarstoreValentines_zps8ad2c7dd.jpg





*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

1 comment:

Auntie Creates said...

That;s a great idea, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...