Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Stuck On You Valentines!


I buy stickers at the dollar store ALL the time (because apparently kids love stickers more than air.  I don't think I knew that before I had my own.  Kids.  Not stickers.)
And you could totally do this with stickers.
BUT on one occasion, I found a bunch of sparkly tattoos in with the stickers and thought the kids would have a blast with them.
I was right.  They loved them!  And since there were about ten bazillion in a pack, I had a lot left over.


So.  Get some clear celo bags - like treat bags.  You can find them in the party/fancy baking section at Walmart.  Or online.  You may need to cut the tops off to make them smaller.  (though they do sell multiple sizes, it just depends on what's available in your area).

Print out the label, slide three or four tattoos inside the bag, file the back down and staple it shut.  Then, fold the label over the top of the folded down bag, and use double sided tape to stick it shut.



Done!  Easy as that!

Bug loved handing these out last year.  Though I have to admit, I'm not sure many kindergartners got the double meaning without asking!

Here are your printables!


Tattoo Valentines photo tattoovalentine_zps0770c6b2.jpg


This post is part of a series about Dollar Store Valentines!



*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...