Thursday, January 29, 2015

You Blow Me Away Valentine!


Bubble valentines.  Ok, so I never claimed that all of these valentines would be new and original ideas, just that you could get them at the dollar store. Ha!  Anyway, you've seen these right?  Some of them are so cute it's ridiculous, with their pink bottles and heart shaped wands and stuff...
But, as I said, my main concern is price.  And these babies?  1 dollar for 12.  1 dollar for 12!!!  That's $2 total for a cute little gift for my daughters whole class!  


And I think they've got a ton of potential for cuteness.  Even minus the heart wand.

First, I made the tags in my word processor.  I love free fonts and have a ton that are perfect for Valentine's Day.  
Then I punched them out with my circle punch.  
Easy.
I wrapped each bubble bottle with different washi tape.  I have to admit, I loved it.  In my opinion, this is the perfect use for washi tape!
Then I punched a little hole in the tag and tied them around the top of the bottles with red and white twine.

Done and done!

Another cute idea would be to put a little heart sticker on the very top of the lid, or a print off something cute on some circle sticker labels.

Here are your printables!


 photo bubblevalentine_zpsf79dc9da.jpg


This post is part of a series about Dollar Store Valentines!



*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

1 comment:

Jill said...

Super cute idea! We love crafting as well and great to see different ideas :-) Have an awesome week!

Blessings,
Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...