Thursday, July 21, 2011

You know my favorite holiday is Christmas, right?  If you were around last Christmas you're aware.  So I was super excited when Fawnda let me know I get to be part of her Christmas in July series!








My tutorial is up today over on Fireflies and Jellybeans! (An awesome blog you should definitely check out, by the way)...


So go see what to make with THIS:


It's sure to get you in the Christmas mood.


Make sure you check out the picnic guest post from yesterday!  It's a good one!






*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

My favorite holiday is Christmas too. Check out my blog. I'm giving away two of my knitted christmas stockings.

http://emileeschristmasjoy.blogspot.com/2011/07/christmas-in-july-giveaway-at-ginger.html

Thanks, Emilee

Anonymous said...

I found your blog from your tutorial on Fireflies and Jellybeans. You have so many fun tutorials and crafts! I am a new follower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...