Saturday, July 9, 2011

YOU know how to picnic! Number FOUR.

In the midst of the unforeseen craziness that means me cleaning like a lunatic and finishing several unfinished household projects at the same time, I wanted to take a moment to give all you picnickers a "holla!"


I really should never talk like that.  It's comical.  And not in a good way.


But you know what IS good?  These links.  Seriously.  Check them out.  Show some love.  Then link up your own picnic stuff!


This little number is called "The Beachcomber Dress" and I do believe you'd look darn cute at your next picnic if show up like this.  It's from Blissful & Domestic.

Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats linked to these adorable Pinwheel Cake Pops.  I LOVE cake pops.  I LOVE pinwheels.  Why NOT together, I ask!

Can I admit something without judgement here?  I don't really like marshmallows.  Like in anything.  I've given them a fair shot, I think, and I just don't like them.  But I really LOVE the looks of these S'more Cupcakes that I'm a Mom Not a Professional linked.  They're enough to make me give marshmallows one more go.

Thanks for linking to the "Life's a Picnic!" party everyone!  Remember, this party goes ALL SUMMER LONG, and is for anything and everything picnic related in ANY WAY.  So link up and get some great picnic ideas!




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...