Friday, October 8, 2010

hiatus.


I'm still on a brief hiatus.  Really, I am.  But I couldn't let the week go by without responding to Mandy at Mandy's Yellow Corner and Bree at My Crafty Crap.  They're the bomb - they gave me some awesome blog awards!  


From Mandy:




And the Rules for the award:


1.Post who it was that gave you the award.
2.List 10 things that you like.
3.Give this award to 10 other blogs and let them know with a comment



From Bree:



And the conditions of this award are:
1) Thank the person
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4) Let the award winners know





okey dokey, all.  Here comes an edition of "more than you ever wanted to know about life at the bugaboo, mini, mr & me house."


10 things I like.
1.  Chocolate.  That's a given.
2.  Christmas.  Also, a given.  Can you believe it's only 2 months away?!  Hurray!
3.  Clean sheets and a warm down comforter.  Mmmmmm....
4.  Sitting down with a really good book.  Started The Hunger Games recently!
5.  Sunshine, ah glorious sunshine!  The weather yetserday was perfect.  High 60's, slight breeze, warm warm sun...  can't it be like that all the time?  Oh, wait, no.  It's WI.  That's the ONE perfect day of weather we'll have all year.
6.  Creating - especially with words.  I love writing, and that includes blogging!
7.  These people:
we need an updated family photo.  Four children are conspicuously missing.


8.  This handsome guy:


9.  this little stinker:


10.  my favorite baby:




7 MORE things about me:
1.  I have hypermobile ankles.  This was a fancy term that the doctor made up on the spot when I was taken to see him at about 7 years old complaining of ankle pain.  Hypermobile ankles???  What he meant was: I'm double jointed.
2.  I miss acting.  Gosh I wish there was more theatre in this area.
3.  I'm the only kid in my family that inherited my dad's eyes.
4.  Summer was always my favorite season, until this year.  No idea why, but I'm lovin' fall more than ever!
5.  I'm a mystery/crime/detective show junkie.  It's bad.  I wait on pins and needles for my next fix.
6.  I like to sing.  Mostly I just do it in the car or very loudly in the shower now, although I used to sing in choirs - even through college.
7.  I hate html.  This blog makeover?  It'll take me a while...




And now, I must pass the torch.  And since rules were made to be broken, I will be passing the awards to 9 bloggers.  Sorry.




The Versatile Blogger Award  goes to:
Jia at Untypically Jia
Michele at Michele Made Me
Gail at My Repurposed Life
Robin at The T-Shirt Diaries
Helena at Life in the Pitts


Happy 101 goes to:
Kris at Everywhere Orange
Alisa at DoodleDaisy
Jackie at House of Sarager
Mandi at Vintage Revivals






PS - welcome newcomers!























Interested in being featured on my inspiration board for an entire week?  Learn how right here, then send me an email or leave a comment!










New Friend Fridays






















My Wee View


Photobucket

3 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

thanks so much for including me in your blog award (versatile blog award) How sweet of you to think of me.
My blog is however award/tag free. I spend so much time blogging and working on my projects, I just can't find the time to pass on awards.
I hope you understand.
thanks!
gail
have a great weekend!

Helena said...

Thank you! And man, you chose some awesome blogs. I am honored to be among them :)

I love the Hunger games. And down comforters. And Christmas. And I HATE HTML. Who knew we had so many things in common...?

Unknown said...

THank you thank you thank you! I agree with you and Helena. Except the HTML part. I'm getting the hang of it! (Thank you google!)

I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...