I'm still on a brief hiatus. Really, I am. But I couldn't let the week go by without responding to Mandy at Mandy's Yellow Corner and Bree at My Crafty Crap. They're the bomb - they gave me some awesome blog awards!
okey dokey, all. Here comes an edition of "more than you ever wanted to know about life at the bugaboo, mini, mr & me house."
10 things I like.
1. Chocolate. That's a given.
2. Christmas. Also, a given. Can you believe it's only 2 months away?! Hurray!
3. Clean sheets and a warm down comforter. Mmmmmm....
4. Sitting down with a really good book. Started The Hunger Games recently!
5. Sunshine, ah glorious sunshine! The weather yetserday was perfect. High 60's, slight breeze, warm warm sun... can't it be like that all the time? Oh, wait, no. It's WI. That's the ONE perfect day of weather we'll have all year.
6. Creating - especially with words. I love writing, and that includes blogging!
7. These people:
|we need an updated family photo. Four children are conspicuously missing.|
8. This handsome guy:
9. this little stinker:
10. my favorite baby:
7 MORE things about me:
1. I have hypermobile ankles. This was a fancy term that the doctor made up on the spot when I was taken to see him at about 7 years old complaining of ankle pain. Hypermobile ankles??? What he meant was: I'm double jointed.
2. I miss acting. Gosh I wish there was more theatre in this area.
3. I'm the only kid in my family that inherited my dad's eyes.
4. Summer was always my favorite season, until this year. No idea why, but I'm lovin' fall more than ever!
5. I'm a mystery/crime/detective show junkie. It's bad. I wait on pins and needles for my next fix.
6. I like to sing. Mostly I just do it in the car or very loudly in the shower now, although I used to sing in choirs - even through college.
7. I hate html. This blog makeover? It'll take me a while...
And now, I must pass the torch. And since rules were made to be broken, I will be passing the awards to 9 bloggers. Sorry.
The Versatile Blogger Award goes to:
Jia at Untypically Jia
Michele at Michele Made Me
Gail at My Repurposed Life
Robin at The T-Shirt Diaries
Helena at Life in the Pitts
Happy 101 goes to:
Kris at Everywhere Orange
Alisa at DoodleDaisy
Jackie at House of Sarager
Mandi at Vintage Revivals
PS - welcome newcomers!
Interested in being featured on my inspiration board for an entire week? Learn how right here, then send me an email or leave a comment!