Sunday, October 3, 2010

dear vf's,

you are wonderful.  Just wanted to let you know that.  Many of you read my ramblings even though I talk too much, and look at my photos even when they are fuzzy, and view my creations even when I fail and best of all leave me comments which make my day.  So a little while ago, when I reached 100 followers, I decided to pay you all back.  (I also made you all a little card, so you should go look at it if you haven't yet.  Because you may want a copy of your own.)


My point in bringing this up again is to let anyone and everyone who may not know (because you've recently joined us, or you missed my thank you card post because you were deathly ill, or you just didn't want to read it) that I really want to thank you for reading me.  The best way I can think to do that, is to show you off.  Yep.  I kind of want to brag about you.  


I am searching for inspiration for my inspiration board.  Historically, I would just link to random things I found on the internet, be it a room design I liked, a blog I liked, pictures of the kids, a random quote or flower or something.  But I thought the best inspiration comes from YOU.  All of you.  So if you would like to be featured on my left side bar, right there at the very top, on my inspiration board, for an entire WEEK, there's very little you have to do.  Really.  Just:


1. be a follower (because that's why I'm thanking you, remember?)
2. send me an email or leave me a comment with links to TWO of your favorite posts


That's it.  You don't have to be a crafty blog.  You don't have to take photos or cook or sew.  You just have to be you.  I find inspiration in all sorts of places.  Pictures, words, colors, ideas... and I want to pass your inspirational STUFF on to everyone else.  If you comment or email, I WILL go to your blog and I WILL look through your stuff and I WILL feature favorite things I find.  So really, what have you got to lose?






(ps - if you aren't aware, vf means "virtual friends")


~Kimberly





2 comments:

thepunkrockmom said...

Kimberly, TY so much for featuring me on your inspiration board! I am so honored. It has completely made my week. :D You rock! And thank you for inspiring me as well!
<3MaryAnne

Midwest Cottage and Finds said...

Kimberly,

I would LOVE to be featured on your blog...being new to the blog world it would be a GREAT opportunity! Here are a couple of my favs:

http://midwestcottageandfinds.blogspot.com/2010/10/dresser-project-part-one-two.html

http://midwestcottageandfinds.blogspot.com/2010/09/flea-market-sunday.html

Enjoy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...