Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The last list. I swear.


I just can't help it.  I've got one more list.  I swear to you.  One more.  And although it totally seems like it, I'm not copying A Girl and a Glue Gun.  Well, I kind of am because she posted first.  But it's really a case of "great minds think alike" - she's just way quicker on the draw than I am.  Or maybe I just want to be like her.  So sue me.



So, just for fun, another top 10 list.  

My Personal Fave Craft and Sewing Type Items From 2011 (not including those that have been represented in other lists.)











And these?  Well, these are just posts I'm fairly certain you shouldn't miss.

DON'T MISS LIST
(and yet, still make dinner)

(Tales from the Crib)


(AKA, Don't Move to Wisconsin)

(Tales from the Crib)









*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

2 comments:

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

LOVE that wreath!!! So pretty!!!

-Rachel

Hani said...

Love it.. Thanks for sharing.. I love the yarn series.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...