Monday, January 2, 2012

Another list.


So, technically some of my top ten visited posts happen to also be on the top ten pinned list from yesterday... and as I don't want to bore you, I decided to skip the repeats.  In all honesty, these aren't EXACTLY the top ten posts.  They are actually and in point of fact "The Top Ten Posts from 2011 That Were Not Also Pinned on Pinterest" but that titles too long, so I know you'll understand if I shorten it up, even though the shortened title is perhaps a little misleading and not completely accurate:
TOP TEN VISITED POSTS FROM 2011



(Rather, mix and match accessories)




(Or, if you're from the great north, some yummy New Orleans inspired food and LEMON CAKE PIE.  Yes, you read that right)

(AKA mini topiaries of the fall variety)



AND, for the finale:

(in other words, it's double sided, so TWO wreaths for the price of ONE!)


The most glaringly obvious fact you can take away from these lists is how much better I've gotten with my photography.  Not that I'm boasting.  I was just ra-heeeeeeeeeeeelly bad before.




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...