Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are you doing on the 31st? Well, I'll TELL you!


Ok, folks.  Let's pencil me into your calendar, shall we?  No, scratch that.  I want you to write this in sharpie so it's permanent.  Because we have only a short almost two weeks until the end of the month, and I have decided that is when our very first "very pinteresting" party will be.  Yep.  Let's review that, shall we?  Read this post if you want to know what's going on at bugaboo this year.  But, in summation:


Every week on Thursday I bring you:


In which post I will share my favorite pins from that week.  And maybe one or two old ones I can't resist.  I just want to get you as addicted as I am.  Then, at the end of the month, we'll have our "very pinteresting" party at which I will show you whatever it is that I've created using one of my pins as inspiration.  You could call it "pinspiration."  Ha!  Anyway... You will also have the chance to show me what you've been making from YOUR pinspiration.  See how we're all sharing here?  One big, happy, crafty-sharing, pinterest family.  So, I'm going to try to hold the pinteresting party on the last Thursday of the month, but this being the first month and all and me not being very good at time management, I just decided to give myself a little extra time.  SO.  The party starts on the 31st.  Be there or be square.


And, on to the show!


This is one of those projects that makes me wish I'd thought of it myself.  Like before I spent money buying stuff I can make.






                                                                      Source: niftythriftythings.com via Kimberly on Pinterest


You know how I got a waffle maker for my birthday?  Watch out family, a whole new world of breakfast possibilities is opening up!  Hash browns in the waffle maker?  All crispy crunchy outside?  Love.






                                                                             Source: chow.com via Kimberly on Pinterest


Need ideas for Valentine's your kids can hand out?  I've got dozens pinned, and I love these.  Found them at Merriment Designs and they're almost TOO adorable, right?
                                                                         Source: merrimentdesign.com via Kimberly on Pinterest


This skirt... well, does it really need an explanation?  Seriously.  The So You Think You Can Sew contest going on over at Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night is yielding some very pin-worthy results.  This one is by Art With Ashley.  




And just in case you need something funny today, I'd like to introduce you to my life, in a nutshell:
                                                                            Source: redbubble.com via Kimberly on Pinterest


Check out my "To Do, By Month" board to get a sneak peak on what I'm tackling for our party this month!  




*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hashbrowns in a waffle iron...perfect! I love them crispy on both sides!! Thanks for sharing!
~Tonia @TheGunnySack.com

henning love said...

oooh hashbrowns in a waffle maker what an awesome idea! thank you pinterest for showing me things i never thought before

Ashley Moore said...

I just wanted to say thank you so much for featuring my skirt on your cute blog. I have been loving pinterest!! I have to be careful that it doesn't take up all of my time :) I will be excited to see what your readers choose to make from your very pinteresting posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...