Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Pasts


I'm still in the throes of costume making - at least as of writing this post.  Hopefully I'll be done once this is published or my kids will be wearing sheets to the church Halloween party...

Here's a sneak peek of this year's costumes, thanks to instagram:

Any guesses?  I'll reveal them later on.

For now, I thought I'd share some costume ideas we've done in the past.  I'm all about a family themed costume event, and I definitely drag mr into my antics.

Check out our Batman themed costumes from two years ago:

You can find tutorials for all of them.  
Batman
Robin
Penguin (little girl style)
Catwoman

Last year, we did a Mario theme.  Mr was Luigi, bug was Mario, mini was Princess Peach and I was Princess Daisy.

You can find a few of my other ideas in this post, including a witch and her black cat, a tiny giraffe and two safari guides, a very pregnant Ursula the Sea Witch, "each other", Siamese twins, and Albert Einstein to name just a few.  There aren't tutorials for those, but at least there's some inspiration!

Are your costumes finished, or do you wait until the last minute, too??




*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...