I like cats. I wouldn't consider myself a "cat lady" by any means... but I really like them, and not just because they're cute. They're smart, and seem to possess an almost uncanny empathy for human emotion. Also, they do seriously ridiculous stuff - I could stick some tape on my cats back and laugh for hours. Seriously.
ANYWAY, if you are a cat lover, like me, you realize why this gift roundup is necessary. Say what?? You say. That's right. A cat-lover roundup. Check it.
1. Grumpy Cat Chandelier Earrings - Craftster
These just made me laugh. A lot.
2. Aromatherapy Cat Nap Eye Pillows - Adventures in Making
What would make your eyes feel better than cats? Nothing, that's what.
3. Cat Pillow - Citrus and Cream
This is an upcycle AND it's adorable. It used to be old sweats! Now it's just plain sweet; that little heart is a pocket!
4. Stuffed Terry Cat - Doll Making
No cat gift roundup would be complete without a free tutorial for a stuffed cat!
5. 5 Minute Elegant Cat Necklace - Happy Friends Shop
An adorable and easy to make addition to any wardrobe.
6. Cat-ear Hat - Gina Michele
Um, hello cute! Make this adorable little hat out of an old sweater!
7. Cat Phone Cover - tuts plus
A sock! You can make a cute cover/holder for your phone out of a sock!
8. The Parlor Cat Knitting Pattern - Ravelry
If you knit, why aren't you making this awesome cat softie right now? It's a pillow! It's a toy! It's decor! Too many possibilities.
9. Cat Purse - A Beautiful Mess
This easy to follow tutorial will make the purrrfect little accessory (see what I did there??) - a trendy, cutesified cat head purse!
10. Cat Pencil Case - My White Idea
I need another pencil case like a hole in the head, but I'm pretty sure I need to make this. The mouth zips open people. ZIPS OPEN.
11. Embroidered Cat Sweater - Kittenhood
This is not your 80's-style mom cat sweater. No way.
12. Cat Clothespins - Design Sponge
This is one of those ideas you wonder why you haven't done yet. Cats on clothespins?? With stripes and dots??? So cute.
13. Cat Basket - Hello Natural
This makes me want to learn how to make a coiled rope basket.
14. Cat Stud Earrings - The Pink Samurai
Shrinky dinks! You can make anything out of shrinky dinks! Especially these super cute cat heads.
15. Cat Mug - Haley Ann
Sharpie mugs are all over the place. And why not? You can personalize them any way you want... how about a cat face every time you take a sip? Love those whiskers...
16. Felt Cat Mask - Sibyl Nutmeg
Masks are not just for Halloween. Or 4 yr old dress ups. Tell me you don't want this mask for yourself.
17. Cat Plant Pots - Blitsy Crafts
Looks like these clay pots take a little more effort to make, but they also look totally worth it.
18. Cat Wallet - Lana Red
This is a cute and easy to stitch wallet - stick your phone in, credit cards, photos, whatever!
19. Cat Flats - Kittenhood
Cutest. Shoes. Ever.
20. Sock Cat - Professor Pincushion
Move over monkey! There's a new sock creature in town, and this cat's cute.
Hope you found some inspiration for your cat loving friends!