Sunday, May 15, 2011

Phew - folks, what a day!  I could tell you all about it, but here's just a quick synopsis.  It starts with "mr's away on business," and ends with "blah blah blah..."


Seriously.  I don't know if I'll last.


Anyway, I do NOT have the whole ATW post written up yet with favorites and so forth, but I did want to open up our new linky for the week!  Tomorrow look for a complete post including favorites, inspiration and next week's title!  Thanks for being so understanding.  That's why I love you guys.  Well, that's one reason, anyway...














*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

1 comment:

Amie {Kitty Cats and Airplanes} said...

All of us who have had an out of town husband totally understand! Good luck, when does he come home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...