|mr and I love games of all types - especially those that only require two people to play. We got this one for Christmas - it's called Think Twice.|
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Welcome to "A Thousand Words" - A Snapshot Linky Party! Get all the details RIGHT HERE!
ATW Linky is now open ALL WEEK LONG! That's right! You now have an entire week to link your photo! The linky starts on Sunday morning and doesn't end until the next week's linky party opens the following Sunday. Hopefully this will allow more of you participate.
Sorry for the delay on the new link party. I think it's safe to assume that with the change in how long the party lasts, the NEW link party will be posted later on Sunday evening from now on. (But it goes all week, so hey, that's cool, right?)
Last week's title was: 'Til the Cows Come Home.
Here are my favorites:
Emily linked this sweet old photo of her grandparents. Not a shot she took, but I'm glad she linked it up, nonetheless. What does this have to do with cows? Go check it out!
Not a cow, but something even cuter waiting for her when she comes home.
Ok, for some reason, I can't locate the photo she linked in it's original spot, so I couldn't put it up here. But it's a fun picture of an actual cow in very close proximity! Go check out her blog.
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up! I love looking over everyone's snapshots. If you were a favorite, don't forget to grab a button!
And now, on to this week's linky!
Our title this week is:
Shaken, Not Stirred. (Thank you, 007)
Do you have a picture of 007? Maybe you know someone who acts like Bond? Do you like martinis? How about shakes? Or boggle? Maybe explosive soda? Or you FEEL like shaking your 3 yr old? Just kidding, none of us would ever do that. Perhaps you just like to shake your groove thang. Snap a photo and come on over!
Here's my interpretation!
Now it's your turn!
1. Link as many photos as you like - you can put them in one post and link once or put them all in separate posts and link them all. It's up to you.
2. You are strongly encouraged to use the title as a prompt for snapshots this week. However, if you can't, you can't. Linking up archived photos will NOT be frowned upon.
3. You don't need to follow me, but you do need to display the "a thousand words" button proudly. You can find it on the left sidebar.
4. Visit loads of people and comment.
5. By linking up you're giving me permission to include your linked photo in any features I do in the future. I will never link to your other photos, just the one you put in the linky.
6. This is a week long party, it runs from Sunday to Sunday.
7. Be sure to come back next week!
Next week's title: "Two is Better Than One."
This was submitted by Kristina, of Kristina Grapes.
What do YOU think is better in pairs? Dice? Gold stars? Dollar bills? Kids? (hmmm...)
Let's get creative!
Check back to link your versions, see my version and view the features from this week's linky.
If you have ideas for future titles, please leave a comment or shoot me an email. Thanks!
*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!