Friday, May 6, 2011

More photos. It's been a while.


Just a friendly reminder to go link your snapshots!!  Here!

So it's been a while since I participated in the Month-long photo scavenger hunt hosted over at Photo Hunt Challenges.  I loved the two I did participate in.  When I saw that it was time to link up our April hunts, I was a little sad, because I hadn't been focusing on it and I was sure I wouldn't have all the photos done.  But as I went through my April photos, I realized I sure DID have something that fit every prompt!  Fortuitous, I know.  You've seen a lot of these before.  They aren't all phenomenal, but at least I got it done!

Here's the list from April:

Here are my entries:

1. Animals
We went to the aquarium while we were in Utah.  The kids LOVED it.  This little penguin was super friendly, and I'm pretty sure he was posing for the camera.

2. Bedroom
mini's bedroom - well, part of it.
3. Best from April 16 or 17
This could almost fake you into believing it's actually Spring here.  But it was only warm for about two days.
4. In Fashion
mini always wears the latest in fashion.
5. Lawn & Garden
Outside my in-laws house - daffodils are some of my favorite flowers.
6. Lazy
He's so lazy, he can't even put his socks on right.  But he did manage to put on his pirate hat before collapsing.
7. Playtime
I think bug loves our new carpet as much as I do.
8. Rain & Water
At the aquarium - looking at mini through a tank.
9. Silhouette
Lots of trees this time - I'm excited for Spring.
10. Something Tiny
mr's shoes next to little mini shoes.
11. Something Huge
Not the best photo - but this was taken on that trip I took with my mom and sister IL to MN.  This is at Legoland in the Mall of America.  Not only is the mall HUGE, but Legoland has these HUGE sculptures built entirely out of legos!  That up there is a HUGE helicopter with a lego man hanging on for dear life.
12. Texture (can be real or processed)

I'm still an amateur at adding texture to a photo.  I need some lessons.  I used picnik for this and added 5 different layers of textures.  I adjusted the contrast as well and added a little vintage action.  I was going for romantic?
Well, there you have it.  A look at April through my camera lens.  I am trying to be a bit more purposeful with my shots for May.  We'll see how it works out.


Here's the list for May if you are interested in participating.  Just head over and sign up!




*Be sure to check just below for all the fun parties I link to!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

So many great shots! I really like the silhoutte & something tiny as well as in fashion.

Kitty said...

I love that picture of the tulip with the writing superimposed. I'm an old fashioned photographer (film and enlargers) and have no idea how to get that look on a digital print. How did you do it?

ritarenata said...

adorable!!! my absolute favorit is the lazy pirate. lovely greeting to him from the high alps hier in austria.
rita

ritarenata said...

it´s me again: sorry, how can i participate in may photo hunt challenge ?
can i copy the list-photo in my blog?
thank you for answering. (if you want directly: feelthefelt(at)gmail(dot)com)

Nukke said...

Something tiny is so cute photo !!! And I love 3. and 5. pics and also water, lazy and in fashion are so from real life !!!

Nukke said...

You have very creative photos ! I love your 3. and 7. photos. I also like 1. and 5. pics very much and your tiny is so tiny and huge is very funny !!!

Sar said...

I love your "in fashion" and "silhouette" photographs! You have beautiful photography and I love your blog in general!

-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...