Tuesday, April 22, 2014

yarn craftiness round up with Hi! It's Jilly!

Today, our very last guest of the series is here!  Jilly has a great blog you should check out for all of her fun ideas, random tips and mommy fun.  She's here to share a round up of crafty yarn ideas with you!

***

Hi! It's Jilly. I blog over at...Hi! It's Jilly. I'm happy for the chance to participate in Kim's Yarn It All series! I've rounded up a nice little collection of yarn crafts for you to try out!
Wreaths:

Free Patterns:

Also, here's the link to a few great online shops that sell "yarn" goods:

***

Thanks Jilly!  You know I love a good yarn wreath... Hope you guys found some inspiration here!




*Be sure to check below for all the fun parties I link to!*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...