Sunday, April 20, 2014

because of him.


Because it's Easter Sunday, I've decided to take a little break from yarn and let you (and me) celebrate this awesome, amazing day.  I have one more project to share, one more guest post, then features and a wrap up!

But for today, let's forget about all that.

Let's focus on this.

It's a beautiful reminder... #becauseofhim, my life has meaning.  My family is forever.  My past is in the past.  I don't have to do it - carry my burdens, drag the guilt, suffer the paints and illnesses and anguish, any of it - on my own.  Goodbye's are but fleeting moments.  All I love can last eternally.

Because of Him.

Happy Easter.




And if you don't celebrate Easter, Happy Sunday!  Have a beautiful, relaxing, inspiring Spring day!




*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...