Friday, January 4, 2013

My very own pinteresting projects.


There's no question pinterest has changed blogging - whether for good or bad is still in debate, I think.  I personally LOVE pinterest for gathering and organizing inspiration - as you well know.  It makes sense I'd share with you my top TEN most pinned projects.  Disclaimer: these are the top ten that were not already included in my most viewed list from yesterday.  Because duplicates are boring.

Top Ten MOST PINNED



7. Easy Breezy Key Lime Pie (aka "the only key lime pie I can make")

6. Chalk/Cork Board Map Gallery Wall (despite the unwieldy title)






which I think is highly appropriate.

Thanks for pinning folks!



*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...