Monday, January 21, 2013

Easy Style

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.

Here're the facts.  I like fashion.  On other people.  Translating current fashion to work for me, on the other hand?  Not so much.  I know what I like when I see it - and while I don't always buy into every crazy trend that comes along, I like fresh, fun, modern yet classic looks.  And generally, I have no idea how to create that feeling on myself.  Which is why I usually resort to the trusty "t-shirt and jeans" standby.  

What I know, though, is that I sure feel better about myself when I'm putting some effort into my appearance.  And what I'm slowly coming to learn is that updating your style isn't really about an entire wardrobe revamp.  It can really be as simple as adding pops of color that you love.

Enter: No nonsense tights and leggings.  If you're looking for a way to inject excitement into your style, I urge you in this direction.  Why?  For one, No nonsense is super accessible.  It's a brand for everyone.  Not only are there tons of colors and designs to choose from in all different sizes, but you can find No nonsense everywhere.  Nearly all drug stores carry this well-known brand, as well as food store and mass retailers.  No more searching and searching, resorting to online ordering, waiting 10 days or more... you get the idea.  And for two, No nonsense tights and leggings won't break the bank.  (And if you know anything about me, you know that's a top criteria for nearly everything.)  Being "modern, fresh, and fun" aside, I'm not going to spend an exorbitant amount of money to get there.  Period.

I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking "No nonsense sent her some stuff to try out for free, huh?"  And you're right.  They did.  And though I've never considered myself a leggings girl (you've seen these, ahem, "curves" I'm sporting, right?) I was pretty excited to receive them.  It was fun shopping my closet and having No nonsense help me reinvent my fashion wheel.  The first thing I tried out were the No nonsense Bold Diamond Control Top Tights in Deep Burgundy.  I loved the detail of the diamond pattern.

 It's subtle, but really fun.  The color happened to match a cardigan my mom recently bought me and I pulled some things together for the Christmas party at my church.  

The next day, I wore the Denim Leggings out grocery shopping.  I'd been wanting to try leggings with my killer burgundy boots, so it was the perfect opportunity.  

I admit I was afraid of the leggings and asked for a larger size than I normally wear.  My mistake.  The leggings were super stretchy and comfy and roomy enough in my normal size - so keep that in mind when you get your own!

Considering I need all the help I can get when it comes to increasing my current fashion tendencies, I also think it's pretty fun that No nonsense is teaming up with Jill Martin - an Emmy award winning TV personality and fashion expert.  Jill knows what's current, what's trending, how to put things together, and how to make it all work.  No nonsense and Jill are determined to help make fashion accessible to people like me.  I like that.

**You can also get tips, tricks, ideas, inspiration pictures, and news on theNo nonsense Facebook Page, too: No nonsense on Facebook !  (You can keep in touch with No nonsense on FB or on Twitter.)**

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

I must tell you how cuuuuute you look in all those outfits! You really put together some adorable combinations, K!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...