Thursday, March 15, 2012

Time off.


Phew!  I'm right worn out with all these party posts... (and talkin' like I live in Louisiana or something...)
I admit it.  I didn't plan on the party series going all crazy and taking over my life for the past two weeks and it did.  Oh, it did.
I feel as if I've relived every single moment of my insane December which I was so very glad had ended.
Somehow, I survived all of winter pretty much unscathed and now have the supreme mother of all colds.  It's currently residing directly in my chest and it's all I can do to drag myself out of bed for the sake of the little ones.
You won't mind if I take a few days off, will you?
Of course, it doesn't help that the weather has decided to become decidedly UN-Wisconsin-ish.  May has come early as we reach 70 degrees - that hasn't happened EVER in my entire lifetime.  (which is so very looooong, remember?)  So, even though I feel like death, there has been a bit of this:
and this:
and some of this:


and less of this - You know, computering...
than in the recent past.  But I have big plans, people - BIG PLANS!  (have you ever read that book? You should.)  I'm not kidding.  As soon as I can get off this darn computer long enough to actually bring them to fruition.  Soon, my lovely readers, soon... (like next week...)


And I will leave you with this:


A big thank you to:
Jessica blogs over on Two Shades of Pink
Ashley Sisk from Ramblings and Photos
Athena blogs at The Stuff of Success

Kimbo from A Girl and a Glue Gun

Hani from  Craftionary
Robin from The T-Shirt Diaries
Delia from Delia Creates

Shannon from googiemomma
Ashley from Art With Ashley
Jess from Craftiness is Not Optional
Lisa from Creative Raisins

Antonella from Quilling, Art and Expression
Halsey from Spunky Junky 

Lisa from Grey Luster Girl 
Jill from Envirocraftiness

Amie from Kitty Cats and Airplanes
Steph from Crafting in the Rain

Melanie from Bear Rabbit Bear
Danielle from Blissful and Domestic
Kirstin from kojo designs
Amy from u try.it
Liz from Simple Simon & Co


And Gulf Coast Cottage for hosting the giveaway.


Go check them out!


*Be sure to check the right sidebar for all the fun parties I link to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...