In other words, I've created a little round up for you. Actually, it's kind of a big round up. I kept finding things I loved! So, I've divided it into categories for you. I'm helpful like that. Of course, I kind of wish I'd thought of these ideas on my own so I could have made them for the current series, but I'm didn't. Sigh. Since I've put the pictures in collage form, you'll want to go to the source in order to pin this for future use - just follow the links below the pictures. I've added my thoughts. Because I can't not.
2. Yarn Circle Garland at Hands On: As We Grow - A fun and messy idea for even the littlest littles; since the point is creativity and not perfection.
4. Yarn Snowflakes at Creative Jewish Mom - This blog has a lot of great yarn ideas. These snowflakes would be a fun alternative to the usual paper snowflake.
2. Lacing Spider Webs from Make and Takes - You could do this for just about ANY holiday or theme (though the web really is cute) and what a fun way to improve fine motor skills and practice hand-eye coordination!
3. Recycled Spool Knitter from One Crafty Place - I've seen those spool knitters for sale and I've been intrigued. I love that this one is recycled and specifically geared toward little hands.
2. Pom Pom Necklace on etsy, Lou Lou Do - Um, love! Pom poms are fabulous and amazing and the only reason I don't have any on the docket for this series is because I did a billion last time.
5. Petite Yarn Bow at Craft Snob - Adorable! Enough said.
6. Infinity Scarf on Instructables - Seriously? Seriously?? Brilliant!
And if you want some crochet/knitting patterns, check out Shannon's post!